FREE ESTIMATE !
Aftercare is a solution driven environmental firm in Virginia and North Carolina with more than 18 years experience in providing quality emergency response remediation services.
Who is Aftercare?
Aftercare specializes in compassionately cleaning Blood Contamination, Accident , Crime Scene and Unattended Deaths (suicides, homicides and accidental deaths) or any situation involving potentially bio-hazardous materials. Our professional services are extended to anyone who has experienced a situation in which their environment has become contaminated with potentially bio-hazardous or infectious waste, whether it is in a home, auto or place of business.
Aftercare provides immediate services 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Emergency response services include:
- Crime Scene, Suicide, Unattended Death & Blood related waste
- Unsanitary dwelling clean outs / Gross Filth Cleaning
- Odor control & Decontamination specialists
- Animal waste removal: cats, rats, pigeons and others
- Crawl Space Sewage cleanup, removal and disposal
- Area decontamination due to Aids, Meningitis, Hepatitis, Tuberculosis and other diseases
- Hoarder / Trash Clean outs / Filth of any kind
- Meth Decontamination Services
Aftercare services eliminate the emotional and physical hardships of the cleaning placed upon family members, friends or fellow employees after such a devastating and life changing incident.
The employees of Aftercare will safely and discreetly clean, disinfect and deodorize all contaminated areas.
Our Bio-Hazard Technicians are trained in OSHA and E.P.A. regulations on the proper handling and disposal of Bio-hazardous materials and are immunized against Hepatitis B. Aftercare has a policy of treating ALL scenes with Universal precautions against blood and airborne pathogens. We treat all scenes as if they are infectious, thus limiting exposure to everyone.
Our services are covered by most Homeowners Insurance policies and/ or General Business Liability.