Aftercare is a solution driven environmental firm in Virginia and North Carolina with more than 18 years experience in providing quality emergency response remediation services.
call aftercare today at (757) 535-4367.
aftercare cleans what you should never have to
When sewage pipes crack or burst, the resulting mess can be quite horrendous but do not worry if anywhere in your home has been flooded with raw sewage because our team of cleanup specialists can take care of it for you. Our fully trained cleanup professionals have handled numerous similar cases in the past and are armed with the skills and equipment needed to make short work of even the most serious of sewage floods.
How Our Raw Sewage Cleanup Service Works
In the first instance, we will survey the affected space in your property and prepare a free quotation for your consideration. Your quotation will include a detailed cleanup plan, outlining exactly what we propose to do to restore your home to pristine condition and if you have any questions about our plan, we will, of course, be delighted to answer them. Once you are happy with both the plan and the pricing, all you need to do is let us know and we will get started straight away, performing a deep clean designed to rid your home of all traces of raw sewage, including the unpleasant odor. Although each job is unique, we generally follow the steps below to ensure that we achieve first-class results every time:
- Free Inspection – As mentioned above, we will survey your property and prepare a proposal for your consideration before taking any action.
- Removing Liquid Sewage – The first thing our raw sewage cleanup team will do when they arrive on site is to remove all liquid sewage from your property with an industrial vacuum designed especially for the job.
- Removal of Debris and Plastic Moisture Barrier – All trash and debris in the will be removed by our specialists, along with the existing moisture barrier. We will dispose of everything for you.
- Excavation and Removal of Contaminated Material – During our cleanup process, we will dig up and remove surface material to a one-inch depth from all areas that have been exposed to raw sewage, bagging up the excavated material and removing it from your property.
- Antimicrobial Treatment – We will treat your brick foundation, piers and all dug out areas with a highly effective antimicrobial solution. We will also treat dug out areas with lime, to ensure they are left in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Drying the Affected Areas – We use powerful fans to dry out spaces once we have completed the cleanup process.
- New Moisture Barrier – The final step in our raw sewage cleanup involves the installation of a brand new 6-mil moisture barrier to replace the one we removed whilst cleaning your property. This will help to protect your home from water damage in the future.
24/7 Emergency Cleaning Services in Virginia & North Carolina
Here at Aftercare, we’ve provided premium, emergency remediation services to residents and businesses in Eastern Virginia and North Carolina for nearly two decades. We specialize in cleaning up contaminated scenes that people would rather avoid, and we’re fully qualified to dispose of hazardous and contaminated materials and substances in accordance with the regulations set out by the Environmental Protection Agency and the OSHA.