AFTERCARE CLEANS WHAT YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO
UNATTENDED DEATH CLEANUP
Coping with the death of a loved is hard enough without the additional stress of worrying about how to clean their home. It is always a sad time when a family member dies alone and seeing to practical tasks like cleaning will be the last thing you want to do. To lighten your load and ensure that the home is safe, clean and ready for new occupants, we offer a professional unattended death cleanup service. Serving customers in Virginia Beach and the surrounding areas, our team of specialists are trained to perform all cleaning in accordance with OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogens Standard.
If you would like us to perform a cleanup for you in Virginia or North Carolina, please don’t hesitate to call us at any time. We offer a 24/7 service and will send a team of certified cleaners to the property in question as soon as we have all the relevant details.
HOW OUR UNATTENDED DEATH CLEANUP SERVICE WORKS
Many of our customers are dealing with an unattended death for the first time and are unsure about the cleaning process and why it is so important.
- Surveying Affected Areas – After you have contacted us and requested a visit from our team, we will come to the property where the death occurred and carry out a detailed inspection to identify all hazards that are present. Once we have done this, we will quickly create a detailed cleanup plan and put it into action straight away.
- Initial Cleanup – The first task we tackle is the cleaning up of any blood, bodily fluids and biological materials that may be present. This is a crucial step in our unattended death cleanup process and ensures that the risk of infection is dealt with promptly. We have a great deal of experience in this type of work and every member of our team is fully trained and certified to deal with biological hazards safely.
- Disinfection – Once all blood, fluids and biological materials have been safely removed, our team will use appropriate disinfectants to treat all affected surfaces. This step in the cleanup process will restore the property to a habitable condition.
- Deodorization – After all surfaces have been thoroughly disinfected, we will use deodorizers to remove any unpleasant odors.
- Testing and Inspection – We use ATP testing equipment to make sure that every area has been properly cleaned. This equipment will identify molecules that are found in all living cells so if there are any surfaces that are still contaminated, they will quickly be found and dealt with.
All of our cleaning is performed to the same high standards of hygiene that medical facilities in the United States adhere to. By using ATP testing equipment, we are able to ensure this is always the case.
UNATTENDED DEATH CLEANUP COST
Every job is slightly different so the cost for an unattended death cleanup is difficult to determine without knowing all the relevant details. Even so, we are normally able to provide a fairly accurate estimate over the phone. If, when we arrive on the scene, we discover any factors that may change the price significantly, we will inform you of this before we start. We want to make sure that the cleanup can be completed to your complete satisfaction, at a price you are happy with, so we guarantee there will be no hidden fees when using our services.
Locations We Service
Virginia Beach, Virginia